1. We believe that the Bible (e.g. the Old and New Testaments excluding the Apocrypha), is the inspired word of God, the infallible, all sufficient rule for faith and practice.
2. We believe in the unity of the one true and living God who is the eternal, self-existent "I AM", who has also revealed himself as one being in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the virgin birth, sinless life, miraculous ministry, substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, triumphant ascension and abiding intercession of the Lord Jesus Christ and in his second advent as the blessed hope set before all believers.
4. We believe in the fall of man, who was created pure and upright, but fell by voluntary transgression.
5. We believe in salvation through faith in Christ, who died for
our sins according to the scriptures, was buried and was raised from among the
dead on the third day according to the scriptures, and through his blood we
6. We believe that baptism by immersion in water is enjoined upon all who have really repented and have truly believed with all their hearts in Christ as Saviour and Lord.
7. We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, the evidence of which is the speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
8. We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the offices have been set by God in the church, as recorded in the New Testament.
9. We believe in holiness of life and conduct in obedience to the command of God, "Be holy because I am holy."
10. We believe that deliverance from sickness, by divine healing, is provided for in the atonement.
11. We believe that breaking of bread is enjoined upon all believers until the Lord comes.
12. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the everlasting conscious bliss of all who truly believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and that everlasting conscious punishment is the portion of all whose names are not written in the Book of Life.